I often have the pleasure of babysitting two gorgeous Bengal cats. Morriss (above) shoots me looks of hatred until he realises he has to rely on me for food. That usually takes 12-24 hours and coincides with noisy demands for cuddles… they’re a delight at 5am. Maggie’s a bit more forthcoming – very nervous but she does like a cuddle and often follows me around like a puppy. Being strange creatures, the Bengals love hopping into the bath, hoping for a dripping tap. I obliged this weekend in return for some of their best poses for the camera.
- Jill & Keith’s Cottiers Wedding – Sneak Peek
- Additions to Andy Murray’s penguin family
- My Truly Madly Kids blog post – waiting 25 years to turn 40
- Electric Glen 2014 – a few Facebook photos
- I’m now a guest writer for Truly Madly Kids…
- Photos of Celtic Connections – Imelda May at The Old Fruitmarket
- Photos of Celtic Connections – The Mountain Firework Company
- Dear London…
- ASB Highlights of 2013
- Freja Designer Dressmaking
- Twelve days of swibmas
- Photography of PAX in the City – The George Hotel – Edinburgh
- How Do Photographers Survive The Winter?