I just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone who came along to my launch at Curlers Rest last night. It was an amazing night and I’m blown away by the comments from everyone. I’ll post a proper update soon (I am shattered and have other work to complete before I can properly recover!) but I think it’s safe to say it was a great success. You can now view and purchase the photos online.
- Jill & Keith’s Cottiers Wedding – Sneak Peek
- Additions to Andy Murray’s penguin family
- My Truly Madly Kids blog post – waiting 25 years to turn 40
- Electric Glen 2014 – a few Facebook photos
- I’m now a guest writer for Truly Madly Kids…
- Photos of Celtic Connections – Imelda May at The Old Fruitmarket
- Photos of Celtic Connections – The Mountain Firework Company
- Dear London…
- ASB Highlights of 2013
- Freja Designer Dressmaking
- Twelve days of swibmas
- Photography of PAX in the City – The George Hotel – Edinburgh
- How Do Photographers Survive The Winter?