I always have a good day when it involves animals. I spent hours photographing baby meerkats, Laurel the seal and some pretty fish at St Andrews Aquarium today. Everyone posed beautifully for me and I can’t wait to show you the pictures. I also enjoyed some cuddles with three silly spaniels and now I’m home to my baby guinea pigs. Cute overload!
- Jill & Keith’s Cottiers Wedding – Sneak Peek
- Additions to Andy Murray’s penguin family
- My Truly Madly Kids blog post – waiting 25 years to turn 40
- Electric Glen 2014 – a few Facebook photos
- I’m now a guest writer for Truly Madly Kids…
- Photos of Celtic Connections – Imelda May at The Old Fruitmarket
- Photos of Celtic Connections – The Mountain Firework Company
- Dear London…
- ASB Highlights of 2013
- Freja Designer Dressmaking
- Twelve days of swibmas
- Photography of PAX in the City – The George Hotel – Edinburgh
- How Do Photographers Survive The Winter?