Dogs! Puppies! Dogs! PUPPIES! That’s pretty much my brain activity at yesterday’s Dogs Trust Fun Day in Strathclyde Country Park. I’ve never seen so many dogs in one place. It was amazing! Exhausting but amazing. This is a wee selection of photos I took at the event but you’ll find many more over on Facebook (and I’ll add to that gallery in the next few days so keep an eye on it if your dog isn’t there yet). Please get in touch if you’d like to buy prints or digital images. I’ll be donating a percentage of the profits to the Dogs Trust.
- Jill & Keith’s Cottiers Wedding – Sneak Peek
- Additions to Andy Murray’s penguin family
- My Truly Madly Kids blog post – waiting 25 years to turn 40
- Electric Glen 2014 – a few Facebook photos
- I’m now a guest writer for Truly Madly Kids…
- Photos of Celtic Connections – Imelda May at The Old Fruitmarket
- Photos of Celtic Connections – The Mountain Firework Company
- Dear London…
- ASB Highlights of 2013
- Freja Designer Dressmaking
- Twelve days of swibmas
- Photography of PAX in the City – The George Hotel – Edinburgh
- How Do Photographers Survive The Winter?