- Jill & Keith’s Cottiers Wedding – Sneak Peek
- Additions to Andy Murray’s penguin family
- My Truly Madly Kids blog post – waiting 25 years to turn 40
- Electric Glen 2014 – a few Facebook photos
- I’m now a guest writer for Truly Madly Kids…
- Photos of Celtic Connections – Imelda May at The Old Fruitmarket
- Photos of Celtic Connections – The Mountain Firework Company
- Dear London…
- ASB Highlights of 2013
- Freja Designer Dressmaking
- Twelve days of swibmas
- Photography of PAX in the City – The George Hotel – Edinburgh
- How Do Photographers Survive The Winter?
Category Archives: pet paparazzi
The rain was miserable but that didn’t stop hundreds of dogs and their humans enjoying themselves at Tollcross Park this morning. They were taking part in the annual Waggy Walk to raise money for Dogs Trust, and they LOVED it. Photos will be here soon but you’ll find a bunch over on my Facebook page in the meantime!
A one year old harbour seal called Togo made an incredible journey on Thursday; he travelled from the Fisheries and Maritime Museum in Esbjerg, Denmark to Aberdeen airport and on to his new home at St Andrews Aquarium. I was there to capture his arrival in Scotland and his onward journey. You’ll see much more of Togo and the Aquarium’s resident seal, Laurel, very soon.
I have good and bad news from St Andrews Aquarium. Sadly, we said goodbye to their original baby meerkat (Piper) this week. He was suffering from a malformation of joints that was causing him some pain and the Aquarium team had to make a very hard decision. Piper was an amazing wee creature and he’ll be sadly missed. He was the star of many of my most popular photos and I enjoyed spending some more time with him a couple of weeks ago; he was great fun and was thriving in his role as big brother to a bunch of new babies.
So that brings me onto the good news.
Kate and Wills gave birth to five new wee ones a few weeks ago and here are a few meerkat family photos I took during my last visit. Unsurprisingly, you’ll see many more pictures soon.