- Jill & Keith’s Cottiers Wedding – Sneak Peek
- Additions to Andy Murray’s penguin family
- My Truly Madly Kids blog post – waiting 25 years to turn 40
- Electric Glen 2014 – a few Facebook photos
- I’m now a guest writer for Truly Madly Kids…
- Photos of Celtic Connections – Imelda May at The Old Fruitmarket
- Photos of Celtic Connections – The Mountain Firework Company
- Dear London…
- ASB Highlights of 2013
- Freja Designer Dressmaking
- Twelve days of swibmas
- Photography of PAX in the City – The George Hotel – Edinburgh
- How Do Photographers Survive The Winter?
Tag Archives: award
I’m delighted to announce I’ve been selected as a finalist for Young Business of the Year at the Association of Scottish Businesswomen Awards. Clearly, the ‘young’ is in relation to the business, not my age
Read all about it on the Scottish Women in Business website and cross your fingers for me in September when the winner is announced!
I’ve been selected as one of the Top 100 Freelancers by The Drum magazine! I’d love to tell you more and to send you to an online feature but I’ve yet to get hold of a copy of the magazine and it’s not on the website. So you’ll just have to trust me on this. I’ll post a photo of the feature when I see it.
I only started my business a year ago so I’m very, very happy about this and my Event Photographer of the Year nomination. I have high hopes and big plans for the future, and these accolades are a huge boost to my profile and my confidence. Thank you to everyone who nominated me. It’s much appreciated.