- Jill & Keith’s Cottiers Wedding – Sneak Peek
- Additions to Andy Murray’s penguin family
- My Truly Madly Kids blog post – waiting 25 years to turn 40
- Electric Glen 2014 – a few Facebook photos
- I’m now a guest writer for Truly Madly Kids…
- Photos of Celtic Connections – Imelda May at The Old Fruitmarket
- Photos of Celtic Connections – The Mountain Firework Company
- Dear London…
- ASB Highlights of 2013
- Freja Designer Dressmaking
- Twelve days of swibmas
- Photography of PAX in the City – The George Hotel – Edinburgh
- How Do Photographers Survive The Winter?
Tag Archives: bride
Here you go – a sneak peek at Kirstin and Jamie’s wedding photos. They married at Whitburn South Parish Church and partied at the Macdonald Inchyra Hotel on Saturday 7th September. Apart from the torrential downpour straight after the ceremony (aaargh!), it was a fantastic day. I’ll tell you more soon but, for now, here’s a photographic glimpse of their wedding:
My first solo wedding! A taster of images from Aaron and Nicky’s wedding on the Isle of Arran, 28th April 2012.