- Jill & Keith’s Cottiers Wedding – Sneak Peek
- Additions to Andy Murray’s penguin family
- My Truly Madly Kids blog post – waiting 25 years to turn 40
- Electric Glen 2014 – a few Facebook photos
- I’m now a guest writer for Truly Madly Kids…
- Photos of Celtic Connections – Imelda May at The Old Fruitmarket
- Photos of Celtic Connections – The Mountain Firework Company
- Dear London…
- ASB Highlights of 2013
- Freja Designer Dressmaking
- Twelve days of swibmas
- Photography of PAX in the City – The George Hotel – Edinburgh
- How Do Photographers Survive The Winter?
Tag Archives: cuddles
I often have the pleasure of babysitting two gorgeous Bengal cats. Morriss (above) shoots me looks of hatred until he realises he has to rely on me for food. That usually takes 12-24 hours and coincides with noisy demands for cuddles… they’re a delight at 5am. Maggie’s a bit more forthcoming – very nervous but she does like a cuddle and often follows me around like a puppy. Being strange creatures, the Bengals love hopping into the bath, hoping for a dripping tap. I obliged this weekend in return for some of their best poses for the camera.
Did you know you can buy the ACTUAL moon? Uh-huh! It’ll be for sale in The Life Craft in Glasgow’s West End on Sunday 13th February. You’ll also find puffins, a squirrel, some pink stairs, weirdly-lit trees and some cuddling condiments. That’s the West End for you, dahling.
I’m donning my Del-Boy coat again to sell prints and cards. The Life Craft is just along the road from Oran Mor, it’s indoors (such a relief after my experience at Sloans), it’s buggy-friendly, and it’ll be full of lovely people selling clever crafty things. They also have coffee. What more could you ask for?