- Jill & Keith’s Cottiers Wedding – Sneak Peek
- Additions to Andy Murray’s penguin family
- My Truly Madly Kids blog post – waiting 25 years to turn 40
- Electric Glen 2014 – a few Facebook photos
- I’m now a guest writer for Truly Madly Kids…
- Photos of Celtic Connections – Imelda May at The Old Fruitmarket
- Photos of Celtic Connections – The Mountain Firework Company
- Dear London…
- ASB Highlights of 2013
- Freja Designer Dressmaking
- Twelve days of swibmas
- Photography of PAX in the City – The George Hotel – Edinburgh
- How Do Photographers Survive The Winter?
Tag Archives: dogs trust
The rain was miserable but that didn’t stop hundreds of dogs and their humans enjoying themselves at Tollcross Park this morning. They were taking part in the annual Waggy Walk to raise money for Dogs Trust, and they LOVED it. Photos will be here soon but you’ll find a bunch over on my Facebook page in the meantime!
Many, many Paws in the Park at yesterday’s doggy event in Rouken Glen Park. I confess I paid more attention to cuddles than photos but I hope you like this lot. It was incredibly hard not to take some of the puppies home.
Waggy Walks took place all over the UK on Sunday to raise money for Dogs Trust, and I ventured down to Tollcross Park in Glasgow to capture the proceedings on my camera. I’m rarely happier than when I’m surrounded by animals so, despite the teeming rain/drizzle/mud/midges, it was a lot of fun and I’m really happy with my photos. These two are just a taster – you’ll find many more Waggy Walks photos over on Flickr.