- Jill & Keith’s Cottiers Wedding – Sneak Peek
- Additions to Andy Murray’s penguin family
- My Truly Madly Kids blog post – waiting 25 years to turn 40
- Electric Glen 2014 – a few Facebook photos
- I’m now a guest writer for Truly Madly Kids…
- Photos of Celtic Connections – Imelda May at The Old Fruitmarket
- Photos of Celtic Connections – The Mountain Firework Company
- Dear London…
- ASB Highlights of 2013
- Freja Designer Dressmaking
- Twelve days of swibmas
- Photography of PAX in the City – The George Hotel – Edinburgh
- How Do Photographers Survive The Winter?
Tag Archives: edinburgh
I photographed PAX in the City at The George Hotel in Edinburgh a couple of weeks ago. It’s a fantastic event run by The PA Exchange and is, rather unsurprisingly, aimed at helping PAs, EAs, office managers and secretaries network and find suppliers. The organisers and exhibitors really push the boat out to make a visually interesting, fun social evening that’s far more than merely a chance to connect with people standing behind stalls. That makes for great photo opportunities. And that makes me happy.
As you’ll spot in the pictures, I also exhibited at PAX, unveiling new flyers, a new photo display, new business cards and a raft of other promotional bits and pieces. The wee man in my logo (he’s known as ticketman) came to life in some curious ways: custom-made gingerbread men that were given away to all the guests, plastic table confetti and he’s even been turned into a charm on a necklace that I am a little bit in love with.
Thanks to the PAX organisers for a great event, to all the exhibitors who made such an effort, to the guests who posed for pics and to those of you who stopped by my stall to admire the photos, enter the competition and have a chat. I look forward to catching up with you again soon.
Note to exhibitors: I have more photos of the event so may have captured you and your stall on camera. Please get in touch with me if you’d like to see the rest or use any online.