- Jill & Keith’s Cottiers Wedding – Sneak Peek
- Additions to Andy Murray’s penguin family
- My Truly Madly Kids blog post – waiting 25 years to turn 40
- Electric Glen 2014 – a few Facebook photos
- I’m now a guest writer for Truly Madly Kids…
- Photos of Celtic Connections – Imelda May at The Old Fruitmarket
- Photos of Celtic Connections – The Mountain Firework Company
- Dear London…
- ASB Highlights of 2013
- Freja Designer Dressmaking
- Twelve days of swibmas
- Photography of PAX in the City – The George Hotel – Edinburgh
- How Do Photographers Survive The Winter?
Tag Archives: eventbrite
I’m delighted to announce that I’ll be launching my Photo Showcase at Curlers Rest in Glasgow’s West End on Wednesday 11th May 2011. I’ll be taking over the walls of their upstairs bar for a couple of months, showing puffins, meerkats, creative abstracts and aspects of Scotland.
I’m using this as an excuse for a wee get-together on the night. A tweetup, a party, an excuse for me to wear a nice frock. If you’d like to come along from 8pm on Wednesday night then please RSVP on the Eventbrite page.