- Jill & Keith’s Cottiers Wedding – Sneak Peek
- Additions to Andy Murray’s penguin family
- My Truly Madly Kids blog post – waiting 25 years to turn 40
- Electric Glen 2014 – a few Facebook photos
- I’m now a guest writer for Truly Madly Kids…
- Photos of Celtic Connections – Imelda May at The Old Fruitmarket
- Photos of Celtic Connections – The Mountain Firework Company
- Dear London…
- ASB Highlights of 2013
- Freja Designer Dressmaking
- Twelve days of swibmas
- Photography of PAX in the City – The George Hotel – Edinburgh
- How Do Photographers Survive The Winter?
Tag Archives: explorers garden
I’ve spent hours in the Enchanted Forest in Pitlochry over the last few nights, taking photographs to turn into calendars, greetings cards, postcards and prints. I’d love to tell you more but I’m up to my eyes in multi-coloured trees, moon-like objects, leaves and stairs that glow in the dark. *Update!* You can now buy official Enchanted Forest merchandise right here.
I’ve put loads of my Enchanted Forest pictures on my Facebook page. And there are more to come. I hope you like them.