- Electric Glen 2014 – a few Facebook photos
- I’m now a guest writer for Truly Madly Kids…
- Photos of Celtic Connections – Imelda May at The Old Fruitmarket
- Photos of Celtic Connections – The Mountain Firework Company
- Dear London…
- ASB Highlights of 2013
- Freja Designer Dressmaking
- Twelve days of swibmas
- Photography of PAX in the City – The George Hotel – Edinburgh
- How Do Photographers Survive The Winter?
- Dance HQ Flyers
- Forward Fitness fun
- I have a billboard in Central Station!
Tag Archives: fundraising
The rain was miserable but that didn’t stop hundreds of dogs and their humans enjoying themselves at Tollcross Park this morning. They were taking part in the annual Waggy Walk to raise money for Dogs Trust, and they LOVED it. Photos will be here soon but you’ll find a bunch over on my Facebook page in the meantime!
I took a few pictures at a photocall for Maggie’s Centres today. Athlete Lee McConnell teamed up with staff and supporters to launch a recruitment drive for women to run the 10k, to raise money for Maggie’s. It was a typically grey, miserable day in Glasgow and the ladies were freezing but they were great sports. Great sports, geddit?! Ach, I make myself laugh