- Jill & Keith’s Cottiers Wedding – Sneak Peek
- Additions to Andy Murray’s penguin family
- My Truly Madly Kids blog post – waiting 25 years to turn 40
- Electric Glen 2014 – a few Facebook photos
- I’m now a guest writer for Truly Madly Kids…
- Photos of Celtic Connections – Imelda May at The Old Fruitmarket
- Photos of Celtic Connections – The Mountain Firework Company
- Dear London…
- ASB Highlights of 2013
- Freja Designer Dressmaking
- Twelve days of swibmas
- Photography of PAX in the City – The George Hotel – Edinburgh
- How Do Photographers Survive The Winter?
Tag Archives: hoax
By Julie Broadfoot | Published
I’m going to walk on fire. It’s just a small step away from walking on water although that may be a literal step if it goes wrong on the day. It’s all happening on the 27th March, on the hallowed turf of Hampden Park, a short crawl from home and A&E. I have every eventuality covered.
The firewalk is to raise money for OneKind (formerly Advocates for Animals), a brilliant animal charity. Visit www.onekind.org to find out more about them and have a look at their clever film trailer hoax. It stars Angus MacInnes, who you may recognise from Star Wars. I recognised him as Sonny from River City but that says more about me than him.
OneKind’s video excited thousands of sci-fi fans across the world and went on to win a Movieviral award. Please do watch it.
I photographed OneKind’s first firewalk last year and was hugely impressed by the staff, the organisation, and the preparation for the firewalkers. I didn’t take much persuasion when the team asked me take part this year.
I’ll tell you all about it once I’ve recovered. In the meantime, feel free to donate a little bit of money to help the charity’s great work