- Jill & Keith’s Cottiers Wedding – Sneak Peek
- Additions to Andy Murray’s penguin family
- My Truly Madly Kids blog post – waiting 25 years to turn 40
- Electric Glen 2014 – a few Facebook photos
- I’m now a guest writer for Truly Madly Kids…
- Photos of Celtic Connections – Imelda May at The Old Fruitmarket
- Photos of Celtic Connections – The Mountain Firework Company
- Dear London…
- ASB Highlights of 2013
- Freja Designer Dressmaking
- Twelve days of swibmas
- Photography of PAX in the City – The George Hotel – Edinburgh
- How Do Photographers Survive The Winter?
Tag Archives: moon
Did you know you can buy the ACTUAL moon? Uh-huh! It’ll be for sale in The Life Craft in Glasgow’s West End on Sunday 13th February. You’ll also find puffins, a squirrel, some pink stairs, weirdly-lit trees and some cuddling condiments. That’s the West End for you, dahling.
I’m donning my Del-Boy coat again to sell prints and cards. The Life Craft is just along the road from Oran Mor, it’s indoors (such a relief after my experience at Sloans), it’s buggy-friendly, and it’ll be full of lovely people selling clever crafty things. They also have coffee. What more could you ask for?
I have a new adventure lined up for the weekend: a market stall at Sloans in Glasgow. I’ll be selling prints, cards and gift vouchers for pet photoshoots on Saturday, 18th December in the wee lane between Buchanan Street and Argyle Street. I believe it’s meant to start at 11am but I hope to be up and running by 10, ready for all the panicky Christmas shoppers
I’ve made a set on Flickr of a selection of the pictures I’ll be selling; if you can’t make it along then please do get in touch if you’d like to order anything. I’m flattered by the interest already (especially in the puffins!) and will be setting up an online shop soon.