- Jill & Keith’s Cottiers Wedding – Sneak Peek
- Additions to Andy Murray’s penguin family
- My Truly Madly Kids blog post – waiting 25 years to turn 40
- Electric Glen 2014 – a few Facebook photos
- I’m now a guest writer for Truly Madly Kids…
- Photos of Celtic Connections – Imelda May at The Old Fruitmarket
- Photos of Celtic Connections – The Mountain Firework Company
- Dear London…
- ASB Highlights of 2013
- Freja Designer Dressmaking
- Twelve days of swibmas
- Photography of PAX in the City – The George Hotel – Edinburgh
- How Do Photographers Survive The Winter?
Tag Archives: occasion
It was a particularly hard shoot as the meerkats weren’t very interested in the props we supplied; in fact, they were interested in everything but! They kept wandering over to my cameras and even took some time to sniff my arm but we kept playing until they hung around the red, white and blue paraphernalia.
Some of the photos were just begging for captions so we joined forces and the lovely Tricia from Volpa PR has produced this brilliant video. Sit back and enjoy some wedding wisdom from our meerkat friends:
Visit Flickr to see the meerkat photos from my last visit; I’ll put together a gallery of new ones in the next day or two.