- Jill & Keith’s Cottiers Wedding – Sneak Peek
- Additions to Andy Murray’s penguin family
- My Truly Madly Kids blog post – waiting 25 years to turn 40
- Electric Glen 2014 – a few Facebook photos
- I’m now a guest writer for Truly Madly Kids…
- Photos of Celtic Connections – Imelda May at The Old Fruitmarket
- Photos of Celtic Connections – The Mountain Firework Company
- Dear London…
- ASB Highlights of 2013
- Freja Designer Dressmaking
- Twelve days of swibmas
- Photography of PAX in the City – The George Hotel – Edinburgh
- How Do Photographers Survive The Winter?
Tag Archives: patricia
I spent Thursday evening photographing a very wise woman, Pat Elliot, at her book launch. Pat has years of experience in law and psychology, and her book details attributes and techniques to increase awareness, confidence and self-esteem. She’s also a dab hand at knowing how to deal with stress! Her book is available on Amazon and you’ll find more information about her on mindcircles.co.uk.
More of my photos from the book launch are on Flickr.