- Jill & Keith’s Cottiers Wedding – Sneak Peek
- Additions to Andy Murray’s penguin family
- My Truly Madly Kids blog post – waiting 25 years to turn 40
- Electric Glen 2014 – a few Facebook photos
- I’m now a guest writer for Truly Madly Kids…
- Photos of Celtic Connections – Imelda May at The Old Fruitmarket
- Photos of Celtic Connections – The Mountain Firework Company
- Dear London…
- ASB Highlights of 2013
- Freja Designer Dressmaking
- Twelve days of swibmas
- Photography of PAX in the City – The George Hotel – Edinburgh
- How Do Photographers Survive The Winter?
Tag Archives: pet
The rain was miserable but that didn’t stop hundreds of dogs and their humans enjoying themselves at Tollcross Park this morning. They were taking part in the annual Waggy Walk to raise money for Dogs Trust, and they LOVED it. Photos will be here soon but you’ll find a bunch over on my Facebook page in the meantime!
Brodie posed for photos for a Christmas present from his dad to his mum. I’m told the photos “went down a storm” and I’m finally able to share them online. Here are a couple and you’ll find more Brodie pictures over on Flickr and Facebook.
I’ve teamed up with Find Me Glasgow to offer a prize of a free photoshoot of your pet! Just pop over to the Find Me Glasgow Facebook page to enter. The competition closes at midnight on the 9th December 2010.
The prize is worth £60 and includes up to 2 hours of pet photography in the winner’s home/garden (or an agreed location) and two prints from the shoot (one 10×8 inch and one 7×5 inch, both chosen by the winner). I can supply this as a gift voucher if the winner would prefer to use the prize as a Christmas present. The prize can be redeemed until the end of January 2011.
Enter now! I can’t wait to read your reasons to win
Waggy Walks took place all over the UK on Sunday to raise money for Dogs Trust, and I ventured down to Tollcross Park in Glasgow to capture the proceedings on my camera. I’m rarely happier than when I’m surrounded by animals so, despite the teeming rain/drizzle/mud/midges, it was a lot of fun and I’m really happy with my photos. These two are just a taster – you’ll find many more Waggy Walks photos over on Flickr.