- Jill & Keith’s Cottiers Wedding – Sneak Peek
- Additions to Andy Murray’s penguin family
- My Truly Madly Kids blog post – waiting 25 years to turn 40
- Electric Glen 2014 – a few Facebook photos
- I’m now a guest writer for Truly Madly Kids…
- Photos of Celtic Connections – Imelda May at The Old Fruitmarket
- Photos of Celtic Connections – The Mountain Firework Company
- Dear London…
- ASB Highlights of 2013
- Freja Designer Dressmaking
- Twelve days of swibmas
- Photography of PAX in the City – The George Hotel – Edinburgh
- How Do Photographers Survive The Winter?
Tag Archives: pop
Carrie Mac celebrated her 24th birthday with a performance at the Apple Store in Glasgow, to promote her upcoming single “Till I See You Again”. Carrie spent her last birthday playing in a wee venue in her home town of Edinburgh; this year she faced an adoring crowd and went home with armfuls of cards, presents and cakes!
There were no fiddles, pipes and bodhrans to be found at the Armadillo on Thursday night! A big departure from the other gigs I’m shooting this month, I photographed Alexandra Burke, Carrie Mac and new girl band Parade on the Glasgow leg of their ‘All Night Long’ tour. Click through to Flickr to see many more photos: Alexandra live, Carrie Mac live, Parade live, and backstage.
I had to spend Saturday at a boyband audition. Again. Sigh, it’s a hard life. I’ll write more about the boyband stuff soon but, for now, here are some highlights. Some photos feature toplessness – you have been warned.
The rest of my photos are on Flickr. If you want more information about the band and the audition process then please visit the official website, the Facebook page or Twitter (which I also look after).