- Jill & Keith’s Cottiers Wedding – Sneak Peek
- Additions to Andy Murray’s penguin family
- My Truly Madly Kids blog post – waiting 25 years to turn 40
- Electric Glen 2014 – a few Facebook photos
- I’m now a guest writer for Truly Madly Kids…
- Photos of Celtic Connections – Imelda May at The Old Fruitmarket
- Photos of Celtic Connections – The Mountain Firework Company
- Dear London…
- ASB Highlights of 2013
- Freja Designer Dressmaking
- Twelve days of swibmas
- Photography of PAX in the City – The George Hotel – Edinburgh
- How Do Photographers Survive The Winter?
Tag Archives: scottish new music awards
I’m delighted to say I’ve been nominated for Event Photographer of the Year in the Scottish New Music Awards 2011! I received my certificate on the anniversary of the first day of my post-BBC life. That felt quite poignant. Thanks so much to those of you who voted for me, it’s very much appreciated.
Unsurprisingly, I will be shouting about this a few more times before the winner is announced in September (I know, I can’t believe it’s that far away!) but I thought it was about time I shouted about it on my website. Voting begins online on the 2nd May. In the celebrated words of Rebecca Black, “I so excited!”.