- Jill & Keith’s Cottiers Wedding – Sneak Peek
- Additions to Andy Murray’s penguin family
- My Truly Madly Kids blog post – waiting 25 years to turn 40
- Electric Glen 2014 – a few Facebook photos
- I’m now a guest writer for Truly Madly Kids…
- Photos of Celtic Connections – Imelda May at The Old Fruitmarket
- Photos of Celtic Connections – The Mountain Firework Company
- Dear London…
- ASB Highlights of 2013
- Freja Designer Dressmaking
- Twelve days of swibmas
- Photography of PAX in the City – The George Hotel – Edinburgh
- How Do Photographers Survive The Winter?
Tag Archives: scottish
I’ve spent the last two nights lurking with my camera in Faskally Wood, Pitlochry, capturing the beauty of The Enchanted Forest. I’ll tell you more when I’ve fully recovered but, for now, here are a few of my photos. AND you may like to know that they all feature in the new Enchanted Forest calendar for 2013 and it’s available to buy online now. Yup, we really are that fast.*
+++UPDATE+++ The calendar is now available to buy in Fisher’s Hotel and Just The Ticket, both in Atholl Road, Pitlochry.
*Now you know why I need to recover
My first solo wedding! A taster of images from Aaron and Nicky’s wedding on the Isle of Arran, 28th April 2012.
I’ve spent hours in the Enchanted Forest in Pitlochry over the last few nights, taking photographs to turn into calendars, greetings cards, postcards and prints. I’d love to tell you more but I’m up to my eyes in multi-coloured trees, moon-like objects, leaves and stairs that glow in the dark. *Update!* You can now buy official Enchanted Forest merchandise right here.
I’ve put loads of my Enchanted Forest pictures on my Facebook page. And there are more to come. I hope you like them.
I’m delighted to say I’ve been nominated for Event Photographer of the Year in the Scottish New Music Awards 2011! I received my certificate on the anniversary of the first day of my post-BBC life. That felt quite poignant. Thanks so much to those of you who voted for me, it’s very much appreciated.
Unsurprisingly, I will be shouting about this a few more times before the winner is announced in September (I know, I can’t believe it’s that far away!) but I thought it was about time I shouted about it on my website. Voting begins online on the 2nd May. In the celebrated words of Rebecca Black, “I so excited!”.