- Jill & Keith’s Cottiers Wedding – Sneak Peek
- Additions to Andy Murray’s penguin family
- My Truly Madly Kids blog post – waiting 25 years to turn 40
- Electric Glen 2014 – a few Facebook photos
- I’m now a guest writer for Truly Madly Kids…
- Photos of Celtic Connections – Imelda May at The Old Fruitmarket
- Photos of Celtic Connections – The Mountain Firework Company
- Dear London…
- ASB Highlights of 2013
- Freja Designer Dressmaking
- Twelve days of swibmas
- Photography of PAX in the City – The George Hotel – Edinburgh
- How Do Photographers Survive The Winter?
Tag Archives: so many tags
By juliebee | Published
… and so little time and energy! Sorry for lack of updates, folks, but I’ve been a tad busy. I’ve got plenty of blogs brewing that have yet to make their way onto the screen but I thought I’d just give you a quick summary and point you in the direction of a few new photos.
Today was spent cuddling and photographing dogs. In fact, I met and photo’d more than 30 of ‘em at the Glasgow Vet School Rodeo. Amazing event and great fun, despite a biting wind. I even popped into the reptile tent and was talked into holding a snake. I survived but I think I prefer them through a very long lens. I’ll have all the doggy photos online soon but, for now, you can check out my pictures from last year’s Rodeo here, featuring dogs, a lamb, sheep, a calf, ferrets, birds of prey and duck herding.
Puffins! I’ve put a few of my new puffin photos online. Lots more to come. They are ADORABLE.
Talking of adorable, have you ever seen a baby meerkat? Well, please step this way and prepare to squeal. I photo’d a baby and three adult meerkats at St. Andrews Aquarium last week. Lots to tell about that so please watch this space.
And now for something completely different. Here are my X Factor Live Tour Photos featuring One Direction, Matt Cardle, Rebecca Ferguson, Cher Lloyd, Paije Richardson, Katie Waissel, Aiden Grimshaw and the legendary Wagner.
On top of all of that, I’ve walked on fire (I raised over £400 for OneKind!), done a really successful headshot shoot, taken some pictures of a great Quarriers project, done my first wedding (as second shooter for the fabulous One Big Picture Photography), picked up some great tips at the Photovision Roadshow, and managed an ounce of a social life at Edinburgh’s Twestival. I’ll tell you more about some of them soon.
Now, if you’ll excuse me, I need to go and lie down