- Jill & Keith’s Cottiers Wedding – Sneak Peek
- Additions to Andy Murray’s penguin family
- My Truly Madly Kids blog post – waiting 25 years to turn 40
- Electric Glen 2014 – a few Facebook photos
- I’m now a guest writer for Truly Madly Kids…
- Photos of Celtic Connections – Imelda May at The Old Fruitmarket
- Photos of Celtic Connections – The Mountain Firework Company
- Dear London…
- ASB Highlights of 2013
- Freja Designer Dressmaking
- Twelve days of swibmas
- Photography of PAX in the City – The George Hotel – Edinburgh
- How Do Photographers Survive The Winter?
Tag Archives: web
By Julie Broadfoot | Published
It’s about time, isn’t it? I’ve been contemplating a blog for months. And I’ve been contemplating a new website for years. Unfortunately, I’m a perfectionist and I won’t finish something until I know it’s just right.
So I’ve decided to break my own rules.
This heralds my new blog and my new website, rolled into one. My content is scattered all over the web and that’s where it’s going to stay for now but at least this site will point us in the right direction for everything. And it will evolve into my idea of perfection.
I spent years blogging on behalf of BBC’s River City so it’s a little strange to be writing about my own, non-fictional world. I believe a blog is best when it has a niche voice, a specialist subject, an obvious target audience. I guess I’m going to break my rules again.
If it’s anything like my Twitter account, this blog will feature a lot of photographs (pop stars, people, pets and parties), too much telly talk, a dangerous addiction to the internet and social media, other people’s spelling mistakes (with photographic evidence), some hippy health chat and the steep learning curve of running a business… now available in over 140 characters!
I hope you’ll hang around to see what it becomes.