- Jill & Keith’s Cottiers Wedding – Sneak Peek
- Additions to Andy Murray’s penguin family
- My Truly Madly Kids blog post – waiting 25 years to turn 40
- Electric Glen 2014 – a few Facebook photos
- I’m now a guest writer for Truly Madly Kids…
- Photos of Celtic Connections – Imelda May at The Old Fruitmarket
- Photos of Celtic Connections – The Mountain Firework Company
- Dear London…
- ASB Highlights of 2013
- Freja Designer Dressmaking
- Twelve days of swibmas
- Photography of PAX in the City – The George Hotel – Edinburgh
- How Do Photographers Survive The Winter?
Tag Archives: west end
A sneak peek of Audrey & Fred’s wedding at Hotel du Vin (One Devonshire Gardens) in Glasgow on 14th September 2013…
Here’s what happened at the launch of my exhibition! Brilliant video by Woods Noble Media (if you excuse the fact I’m in it). The exhibition run has been extended so my pictures will now be decorating the walls of Curlers Rest until the 14th August.
You can see what happened behind the scenes during the set up of my exhibition launch in this video.
I just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone who came along to my launch at Curlers Rest last night. It was an amazing night and I’m blown away by the comments from everyone. I’ll post a proper update soon (I am shattered and have other work to complete before I can properly recover!) but I think it’s safe to say it was a great success. You can now view and purchase the photos online.
Did you know you can buy the ACTUAL moon? Uh-huh! It’ll be for sale in The Life Craft in Glasgow’s West End on Sunday 13th February. You’ll also find puffins, a squirrel, some pink stairs, weirdly-lit trees and some cuddling condiments. That’s the West End for you, dahling.
I’m donning my Del-Boy coat again to sell prints and cards. The Life Craft is just along the road from Oran Mor, it’s indoors (such a relief after my experience at Sloans), it’s buggy-friendly, and it’ll be full of lovely people selling clever crafty things. They also have coffee. What more could you ask for?