- Jill & Keith’s Cottiers Wedding – Sneak Peek
- Additions to Andy Murray’s penguin family
- My Truly Madly Kids blog post – waiting 25 years to turn 40
- Electric Glen 2014 – a few Facebook photos
- I’m now a guest writer for Truly Madly Kids…
- Photos of Celtic Connections – Imelda May at The Old Fruitmarket
- Photos of Celtic Connections – The Mountain Firework Company
- Dear London…
- ASB Highlights of 2013
- Freja Designer Dressmaking
- Twelve days of swibmas
- Photography of PAX in the City – The George Hotel – Edinburgh
- How Do Photographers Survive The Winter?
Tag Archives: writing
I do a lot of writing and proofreading for the lovely people at Blacksnow Studios a company that has built business management software for photographers. It’s quite handy being the writer and the target audience at the same time!
Having donned my other creative hat to take their headshots a few months ago, I was chosen as the first photographer to go under the spotlight in their new blog feature. Read on to find out more about me and my photography…